Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Baked chicken with "Spice Bake Mix"

Somerimes I just do not want to cook too much and spend too long in the kitchen. So today I decided to cook a very simple and easy dish for my dinner tonight. That is - baked chicken with "Spice Bake Mix" which I bought from my recent trip from China.


It is very easy to prepare.
What I need is a chicken bought from the market. I washed and then I pat dry, rubbed the chicken with the spice powder thoroughly and leave it to marinate for 2 to 3 hours. I wrapped up with aluminium foil and put in the oven to bake at 250C for 30 minutes.
I would add 1/2 tablespoon of medlar seeds and 4 to 5 pcs of tanggui to enchance the flavour of the chicken.

The chicken meat turned out to be very tender and juicy. It is better than what I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment