Sunday, July 17, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cupcake




Chocolate again. Recently I find myself very lazy to create anything. Yesterday, I had planned to bake Chocolate Mousse Cake for my daughter's birthday but somehow my laziness turn a beautiful Mousse Cake into simple chocolate cupcakes. I really don't feel like making complicated cakes. I promise you that next year, I will bake you a very beautiful cake. The best way is to quickly marry and let your husband buy you a cake.

You have to believe me, sometimes doing anything depends on your mood. Tell you something, I am going to doze off now, very sleepy and laz.........................y. What does it mean? Saya sudah tua. I need to play more" Majong game"just to keep me awake.

Recipe: Adapted from Delicious CAKES by AMY HENG

Ingredients: (makes 20)

250 g butter
350 g brown sugar
1/1/2 tablespoon vanilla essence
1/2 tablespoon instant coffee powder (dissolved in1/2 tbsp hot water)
4 whole eggs
320 ml water
280 g cake flour- )
70 g cocoa powder - )
1 1/2 tsp baking powder - ) sieved thrice
3/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda - )
1/2 tsp salt - )
200 g chocolate chips100 g macadamia nuts (toasted and chopped)

Utensil needed:
20 paper cups
1 piping bag

Method:

~1) Preheat oven at 180 degree.
~2) Beat butter, sugar essence and coffee until light and creamy. Add in eggs one at a time.
~3) add in dry ingredients alternating with water. Lastly add in nuts and chips, scoop the batter into a piping bag.
~4) Pipe no. (3) into cups and arrange on baking trays. Bake for 25 - 30 minutes. Decorate as desire.

1 comment:

  1. LOL....舅母...you are so funny!! Let's just give Jessica a break and wish her all the best...;p
    Btw, nice choc cupcakes!!

    ReplyDelete